The Busy Moms Real-Life Guide to Going (a little) Green!
Green Your Bathroom Fast!
Mini Course: Green Your Bathroom Fast
Learn everything you need to know to transform your bathroom into an eco-friendly space in a few quick, bite-size lessons!
Green Your Bathroom Fast teaches you small, low-effort changes you can make in the bathroom to achieve your goals of going green without going weird OR stressing you out.
And, by focusing on just one room at a time you'll avoid getting overwhelmed and instead feel a sense of accomplishment!
The mini course includes:
- Short, to-the-point lessons you can watch while waiting in line at the grocery store or carpool line making them super easy to fit into your busy schedule!
- Ready to implement To-Do's that save you the time of doing all the research yourself! Who has time for that?
- Simple changes that will have you going green without going weird! Yes, you can still use toilet paper and go green! :-)
- Quick video instructions and demos to make following along and making the changes easier. We all have our own learning style, right?!
- Downloadable worksheets and tools to keep you, and your family, on track. I can use all the help I can get!
- A list of recommended products so you can shop with confidence - and ease.
- One-on-one email support from someone who gets it - me!
What's that? Do I hear...
"This is gonna take too much effort!"
Minimal effort is all that is required! :-) I've done all the research and tried out these steps in my own home so you don't have to. All you have to do is jump on board and start!
"I don't have a clue where to start!"
No second guessing what to do...or why to do it! Each lesson gives you a quick "why" and the simple steps to follow to get the job done - fast.
"This is gonna be SO expensive!"
I'm a SAHM in a single-income family so I'm not shelling out big bucks to live greener and I don't expect you to either! Going green does NOT mean spending more money!
"My family is never going to get on board!"
And, finally, the last and hardest piece of the puzzle - getting the family on board!
I've provided easy ways to get your family involved so you don't have to spend your time nagging! These simple tools and tips will help make the process easier so can all go a little greener! :-)
Let's do this together!!
Get started now!
I'm Pam and my family (3 kids, my husband, 1 dog and 2 cats) provide the experience and examples I use to teach you how to go green without going weird or losing your mind - it's possible!